Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday Afternoon at the Park

With all the talk about Sophie the Giraffe, I forgot to mention we spent Sunday afternoon at the park.



We packed the cooler with deviled eggs, some cupcakes made from my new favorite cookbook (they were heavenly), a pack of whole-wheat pita bread for veggie sandwhiches and some fresh-brewed ice tea. It was glorious.

Josh (and the beard) had a Lola workout:











She enjoyed it.



As a side note: I swear, had I not carried this baby around in my womb for nine and a half months, I would seriously wonder if she was 50% genetically me. I don't care what Rachel says, I think Lola definitely looks more like her daddy. :) Or, at least she does here.



After all the playing, there was a tired bean.






And a tired daddy too.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Looks like a relaxing day in the park. I love Lola's outfit. I wish I had the sweatshirt for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I can simultaneously think, "Geez, she looks so big!" and "Aw, she looks so tiny...," but I do.

    Also, Josh's beard is remarkable. So even!

    ReplyDelete