My friend Jeanne has decided to go back to school. As someone who never wants to step foot inside an educational institution ever again (except for perhaps a reunion, or on behalf of Lola), I'm very proud of Jeanne for making the decision to go to grad school.
This afternoon, I received an email from Jeanne, asking that I help her in an attempt to secure a scholarship through her credit union. See, her credit union is hosting a scholarship contest. They asked members to take a photo that showed what they would do if they did not win the scholarship. Jeanne aptly made a poster that said, "Kids! Give me your allowance and I'll eat your veggies!" (What's really cute about this, is that Jeanne really does love veggies). She snapped a photo of it and viola, her photo is in the running for the scholarship.
The credit union has posted its top five entries (including Jeanne's) and the voting takes place now through June 3. No sign-up is required to vote, so you don't have to worry about any weird spam mail, and you can vote as many times as you like.
As someone drowning in student loan debt, I am happy to help. If you would like to vote for Jeanne, click here. She is applicant number one.
I voted for Jeanne!
ReplyDeleteShe's totally going to win. Not only does she have the grassroots forces of the baby blog behind her, but she also obviously has the best sign.
ReplyDelete