Lola is still in love with her little house. Recently, she decided to take up indoor mowing.
Just about every day, we go for a little walk in our neighborhood. She loves these little walks.
The other day, when I was home alone with her, she signed that she wanted to go outside. I told her that we couldn't go out right then and there because I had to finish washing the dishes/ fold laundry/clean something. So then, she walks over to stroller and starts pushing it around while signing and shrieking. I explained again that we weren't going outside.
Then, she goes and finds Archie's dog leash. She places it on his back. He starts howling, jumping, and whining, excited at the prospect of a walk. She runs to her stroller, pushing it while shrieking. I just stood there, incredulous. I couldn't believe that she did that. She used Archie against me. They totally outnumbered me. I couldn't mentally handle both a shrieking signing toddler and a howling beast. Somehow they figured it out. THEY ARE ON THE SAME TEAM.
So, I caved and took them outside. I was totally manipulated by a dog and a toddler, but it was sweet and it wasn't like I fed them giant ice cream sundaes.
I love the roxy outfit with the converse! shes the coolest chick on the block!
ReplyDeleteHA! She not only found a way to manipulate you, but she also figured out how to make Archie love her.
ReplyDeleteI hope I'm never on Lola's bad side.
This last picture is great. It's like she's saying, "Yeah, that's right. I play to win. What. Who's outside now? THIS kid."
ReplyDeleteWait until that girl is a teenager...man you've got a LONG road ahead of you! :)
ReplyDeleteAw, isn't this the cutest age ever???
ReplyDelete