Saturday, October 31, 2009

How the iPhone Taught My Baby to Crawl

Lola has been on the verge of crawling for over a month. She would get up on her knees, hands positioned in front of her, but then slither down to her belly and roll to her destination.

Last night, we went to our friends' pumpkin carving contest and a mom told me that she was able to get her son to crawl by putting their cell phones and various remote controls on the floor.

Since Lola lights up at the very glimpse of the iPhone, I thought this might work.

6 comments:

  1. Yay Lola! Looks like hard work...but I might do it for an iphone too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look she gives you after she's performed a MILESTONE FEAT and then you take her reward away from her. This is what she gets for being the daughter of a coach. But you can also tell she's blessed with monumental grace and poise. And the expressions of an actress.

    CONGRATULATIONS, LOLA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola is a total genius baby! Holding out for an iPhone! She fooled you all along hahaha for her.
    Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Love, Ann the Elder

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that Al invented the internet!
    tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet this is how Curtis learned to do everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to keep this in mind. no I phone, but maybe a remote or cell phone :)

    ReplyDelete