I wish you'd find the cord---I want to see Lola's costume! I decided next year, I'm going to be an iPhone and see if baby's crawl towards me! Love, Ann
Hope you find your cord. I know full well about not quite getting around to updating my blog, but doesn't you computer have a memory card reader? (not that I should talk, my laptop doesn't, but our new desktop does...)
This post did head off a frustrated phone call from me. You KNOW I got up this morning to check it out.
ReplyDeleteI wish you'd find the cord---I want to see Lola's costume!
ReplyDeleteI decided next year, I'm going to be an iPhone and see if baby's crawl towards me!
Love, Ann
Hope you find your cord. I know full well about not quite getting around to updating my blog, but doesn't you computer have a memory card reader? (not that I should talk, my laptop doesn't, but our new desktop does...)
ReplyDelete