Am I a terrible mother because I won't allow Gizmo out into the backyard, but I'll let Archie out?
Gizmo's high-pitched bark is indicative of her twelve-pound chi-weenie body. It is non-stop. It is Napoleon-like. It has, on more than one occasion, inconveniently woken Lola.
If I let Gizmo out, she is sure to corral a squirrel in the cherry tree. All the windows are open because it is a sun-drenched spring day. I'm holding a sleeping babe in one arm while finger-typing this entry with the other.
Nope. I'm not letting her out.
But, Archie can go. He's much more well-behaved, and besides, I love him more.
I'm a terrible mother.
I don't think that you are a terrible mother. We are already trying to teach sophie to be quiet, she is so much noisier than polar. I will be very frustrated if she wakes up the sleeping baby :)
ReplyDeleteI think you are a great mother because you even have dogs. I'm way too anal for that. Sleep is too precious.
ReplyDelete