Sunday, August 11, 2013

S'mores at home

Due to my advanced pregnant state, we skipped our annual family camp trip this year. While I know that I would have regretted sleeping in a tent, I (and Lola) have been pretty bummed about the lack of camping going on this summer.

In an attempt to make up for starry nights on the beach, I decided that we should roast marshmallows in our outdoor fire pit and construct some s'mores. We did so during a visit from Rachel and Elliott, which made our s'more making even sweeter. 

Josh roasted the first one,

 while Lola ate the first s'more.
 I roasted two at a time, you know: one for me, one for baby. :)

 I coached Lola as she attempted to roast her first marshmallow independently.


Elliott showed no fear of the fire, so Rachie kept a tight hold on him.



No comments:

Post a Comment