That was obviously totally done for Daddy's benefit.Also, the matter-of-fact way she says, "one!" makes me sure that she'll thrive in preschool. Speaking with authority is half the battle.
the last 10 seconds was the best part of the video. 1 2 3eeeeee.
Lola looks like she has as much fun with her dad as Xander does. Sometimes I really wonder what they do before I get home :) I too like the counting.
Three observations 1) she's like a little Joette hanging onto papa's pouch, completely confident 2) did you notice how her "whee-ee" the pitch rises at the end, so cute! and 3) what a great haircut on Lola! Love it
So special that she gets one-on-one time with her daddy
That was obviously totally done for Daddy's benefit.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the matter-of-fact way she says, "one!" makes me sure that she'll thrive in preschool. Speaking with authority is half the battle.
the last 10 seconds was the best part of the video. 1 2 3eeeeee.
ReplyDeleteLola looks like she has as much fun with her dad as Xander does. Sometimes I really wonder what they do before I get home :) I too like the counting.
ReplyDeleteThree observations 1) she's like a little Joette hanging onto papa's pouch, completely confident 2) did you notice how her "whee-ee" the pitch rises at the end, so cute! and 3) what a great haircut on Lola! Love it
ReplyDeleteSo special that she gets one-on-one time with her daddy
ReplyDelete