She is 34 and a half inches tall. (65% percentile.)
She is 25 pounds (35% percentile.)
I couldn't resist putting her stats in an adult height predictor/calculator that I found online. According to that thing, she will most likely be 5'5" as an adult. I can't imagine her being taller than me.
-------------
Other current Lola facts:
Her favorite songs to sing are"The Wheels on the Bus," "The Alphabet Song," and "Itsty Bitsy Spider."
She can properly identify things that are purple. According to her, everything else is "blue."
She can count to fourteen. All. by. herself.
Her favorite dinner meal is gnocchi with gorgonzola cheese.
Her favorite snacks are goldfish crackers and freeze dried mangoes.
Her favorite book is Farmyard Tales.
Sometimes she refers to Josh as, "Daddy (LastName)." She also refers to Archie in the same manner.
Every time she sees or hears a motorcycle, she yells, "Curtis! Motorcycle!"
Every time she sees or hears an airplane, she comments on how "Airplanes go to Grandma's house."
She believes everyone has a mustache. She often points to her mustache (upper lip) and comments on other people's mustaches too.
Every night when I ask her which pajamas she would like to wear, she says, "Moon jammies!" Usually, I have to tell her that they are dirty. Then, she says, "Mommy, clean them up!"
She loves using Skype to talk to my parents.
She loves accessories: necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses, hats, headbands, purses. She can't get enough of them.
-------
Tonight, as I put her to bed and told her that I loved her, she said, "I love you soooooo much." And it was adorable.
Thanks for sharing D. You have a sweet little girl.
ReplyDeleteAww, great idea for a post D!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a sweet little two year old! She sounds absolutely precious
ReplyDelete