1: Aidan did not want to open his presents either. I think I opened 95% of them; Ryan opened the other 5%. 2: I love Lola's shoes...and so does she apparently because she showed them off when she had the camera. 3: I love the wonderful videos you will have to cherish of your whole family. How fun!
1: Aidan did not want to open his presents either. I think I opened 95% of them; Ryan opened the other 5%.
ReplyDelete2: I love Lola's shoes...and so does she apparently because she showed them off when she had the camera.
3: I love the wonderful videos you will have to cherish of your whole family. How fun!
Merry Christmas Lola!
I love the cut from Christmas chaos to soothing music and Lola peacefully reading. These videos are going to be legendary.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you guys own so much smooth jazz? Doesn't Josh have TATTOOS?!?!?