Saturday, May 3, 2014

Our Happy Baby Boy

"Look at that smile!"
"He's SO happy!"
"What a happy baby!"
"Is he always this happy?" 

In short, the answer is YES. Beau is the happiest baby that I've ever met. It's incredible, really. He wakes up smiling, he beams through his baby coos, he laughs when you even pretend to play with him. His sweet demeanor isn't just reserved for Josh and I, either. He never protests when other people want to hold him. He just gazes up at them and smiles. Sometimes I look at him and wonder what in the world I did to deserve such a charming baby.

Case in point, here is a photo of Beau, inappropriately dressed for cold weather on our trip to Minnesota, smiling while simultaneously holding a binky in his mouth.



Gawd, I love this kid.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole is my happiest baby too. It warms my heart and melts my soul and consoles me when I think about her being my last :) They are the most precious gifts!

    ReplyDelete