My photos from the wedding are scarce. I was having too much fun to take photos. Luckily, I have one of Amy with her dress (and her parents), but it really does an injustice to the dress. Her dress was AMAZING.
And, the shoes! Don't get me started on the shoes. Josh and I actually had a conversation regarding divorce, just so we could get re-married and I could borrow Amy's shoes. Yes, they are that worthy.
The reception was fantastic as well. It was so fun to spend time with friends that I rarely get to see. Looking at this photo makes me a little misty-eyed. I wish we were able to get together more often.
The day following the wedding, we spent some time at the Denver Zoo with Liz and Corey before heading off to the airport.
We took a family photo by an inappropriate sign.
Lola, abandoned in the African safari, left to herd the elephants.
Josh, snuggling with a gorilla.
And, this photo, because Lola loves airplanes and Josh loves his iPhone.
1. I need a close up of Amy's shoes. (Amy, please note: blog post.)
ReplyDelete2. I love Lola. :)
Amy's shoes were terrific. And so was her lacy-cloche like veil! Kudos to Amber who made it!
ReplyDeleteLola totally looks like she's on her iPad at the airport. Does she know how to use the apps on your iPhone? Michaela is better at them than I am! But then I don't have one (she uses Sheri's and Dave's mom's)
ReplyDelete