There should really be a tag just for Otter Pops, because this one rivals last year's as the best video ever. (And I don't mean "ever on this blog." I mean EVER ever.)
:) She looks so grown up! I love her little belly/ :) And I have no idea what an otter pop is. I'm assuming you mean a "freezie". This must be a technical Minnesota term. :)
There should really be a tag just for Otter Pops, because this one rivals last year's as the best video ever. (And I don't mean "ever on this blog." I mean EVER ever.)
ReplyDeleteOtter pop tag, DONE.
ReplyDeleteNow you can watch last year's otter pop video and compare. :)
:) She looks so grown up! I love her little belly/ :) And I have no idea what an otter pop is. I'm assuming you mean a "freezie". This must be a technical Minnesota term. :)
ReplyDelete