Thursday, January 14, 2010

How could I forget to mention this?

I know how. A long work week + very little sleep = a forgetful mommy.

Anyway, I digress.

Tonight, Lola attempted to chew on the side of our new ottoman. Why would she attempt to knaw on a piece of furniture like a beaver? Well, that's because LOLA HAS FOUR NEW TEETH.

They all kind of appeared out of no where. She now has her top front teeth and her top side incisors. At least, I think that is what you call them. They are the ones next to the front teeth.

Maybe tonight, I will sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Teeth....I am so excited...our little Lola is getting so big

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another reason I'm excited for your visit: Our furniture is not only all from Ikea, but it LOOKS like it's from Ikea. That's why we never use coasters--we want it to look vintage. Lola knawing on it is really going to help us advance our shabby/chic oh-we-just-picked-up-these-old-trunks-at-a-garage-sale look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! That's crazy! She's got more teeth than Aidan now! I'm hoping he catches up quick...and sleeps more quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you got some sleep! Xander chews on our furniture legs and he doesn't even have any teeth, I don't even think he is teething, he just likes to chew on things :)

    ReplyDelete