ahhhh yes... THOSE mornings... :)
Fun times :). Xander pooped on his third sleeper in two days this morning. He must know how much I enjoy scrubbing laundry.
Dare I even ask what that's a picture of?? Looks like a tablecloth??
Can we get a new post so I don't see a poopy blanket on my top 9 preview in google chrome? Anything will do. :) :)
Done.Dude that is my shirt. I wish it had been a blanket.
ahhhh yes... THOSE mornings... :)
ReplyDeleteFun times :). Xander pooped on his third sleeper in two days this morning. He must know how much I enjoy scrubbing laundry.
ReplyDeleteDare I even ask what that's a picture of?? Looks like a tablecloth??
ReplyDeleteCan we get a new post so I don't see a poopy blanket on my top 9 preview in google chrome? Anything will do. :) :)
ReplyDeleteDone.
ReplyDeleteDude that is my shirt. I wish it had been a blanket.