Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Cutest Room in our House

Baby room is ready to go...





(I know the canopy is completely non-functional and will need to be removed once she's in the crib, but I love it! )



Here's a good shot of the green accent wall.







Josh painted a bookshelf that my grandfather built years ago.






The rocking chair, that once belonged to Josh's great-grandmother, newly reupholstered by us and the turn-of-the-century dresser that was mine when I was little.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the room too! I think the green wall looks fabulous. I can't wait to met this little beancake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new room and the colors are so great, nontraditional and so vibrant. Your great grandparents must all be so happy looking down on this room seeing things familiar to them that will make a happy home for the new baby. I love you both and can't tell you how excited I am about my new grandaughter. love mom, granny

    ReplyDelete