Thursday, June 26, 2014

He has Baby Pageant Hair

It's hard to believe that this little dude has been out of the womb longer than he was in it.


I love the photo for several reasons:
1. It demonstrates the height of his baby hair.
2. It shows his preference to use his left hand.
3. It reiterates that he is the Best Baby in the Universe because he loves the cilantro-garlic hummus that I made for him.

I also love lists.
 
Other 9-month-old baby things about Beau:
1. He loves to read books, especially touch-and-feel books.
2. He prefers to feed himself, rather than be fed with a spoon. His new favorite fruits are plums and figs, and avocado is still a top contender.
3. He can sign "milk" and is beginning to sign "all done."
4. He LOVES Gizmo.
5. He is only waking up once at night (usually around 3:00 am), but then nurses and goes back to sleep.
6.When he is playing with his toys, he always gravitates to his blocks. He takes them out of the bucket, and then puts them back in. Then, repeat. OVER and OVER again.





1 comment: