Sunday, July 29, 2012

Family Camping Trip, Part 1


For the most part, our annual family camp trip consists of the following three activities: eating, reading, sleeping.  That being said, it shouldn't surprise me that the majority of the photos from our trip involve these endeavors. 

Breakfast pancakes, made by me, as an offering of forgiveness to our fellow campers for Lola's middle of the night freakout. ("WHERE IS THE SPACESHIP?! WHERE IS THE SPACESHIP?!" This is what happens when your kid sees the stars before going to bed.)




Joe, cooking over the fire. Based on his confidence here, you would never know that he was, in his own words, "not a camper."



Dani. Escaping from family to nap.


Louanne and Josh, eating, of course.


 Daisy, napping. I believe Daisy napped the most out of anyone on our trip. If reincarnation exists, I really hope I come back as a dog. Preferably to a couple that does not have kids or other dogs. That would be awesome.





And, there are lots of posed shots too. Family love.





1 comment: