Let's see...like Madeline.
"In an old house in Paris that was covered in vines, lived twelve little girls in two straight lines."
Or, Farmyard Tales
"This is Apple Tree Farm. This is the farmer, Mrs. Boot. She has two children called Poppy and Sam, and a dog called Rusty."
Or, Duck on a Bike
One day, down the farm, Duck had a wild idea. "I bet I could ride a bike," he said."
On nights were Lola is feeling fiercely independent, she likes to sit on my lap and read to herself (rather than have me read to her). It's obvious that I'm not the only one memorizing these books. Right now, her favorite is Where the Wild Things Are.
Fun to see, I know the drill with memorizing books, mostly little critter and curious george for us. It is fun keeping up with your blog posts, I enjoy readin them.
ReplyDelete