Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lola says

While on the jungle gym at the playground, Lola loses sight of Josh. "Daddy, where arrrrrre you? Where arrrrre you, sweetie?" Upon seeing him again, she says, "Honey, I found you!"

----------------

Last weekend, I asked her what she wanted to do for the day. She said, "Lola go to Heinz Field!" (home of the Pittsburgh Steelers.)

----------------

She wasn't feeling well, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong, so I asked her if she wanted anything to make her feel better.

"Lola wants drugs."

(Don't worry, Dad, "drugs" are her reference to Children's Tylenol.)

-----------------

I asked her what she wanted for breakfast, she said, "Cannoli."
"What about toast?" I asked.
"No. I want cannoli for breakfast."

(We settled on a granola bar.)


----------------

1 comment:

  1. It's time for a visit. Or a new video. She speaks in SENTENCES?!!?!?

    This is devastating. I mean, good for her admittance to Groton. Bad for those of us who want her to stay little forever.

    ReplyDelete