Saturday, May 29, 2010

Queen of the Castle

One of the best things about going out of town is that every thing we do is something new for her. "New" easily translates into "keeping her attention for more than a few minutes."


For example, this trip to San Diego was different for her because this time, she could really walk. This created a whole new dynamic when it came to playing in her indoor tent.



She ran in and out, and in and out, over, and over, and over again. The whole time, she squealed in delight.





I think my favorite part was when she decided to roar. In Lola language, this sounds more like "rrrrrraaaar!" When I asked Josh which animal sound the "rrrrrraaaar" belonged to (since I know I didn't teach her this sound), he told me, "the wild animal."



Soon we'll be camping (in an actual tent) and I'm curious to see how she responds. I have a feeling that it is going to border on delightful.

2 comments: